Sunday, January 29, 2012

There's a local tiny card store near my house that's always packed with intense dudes, but I kinda like it. Reminds me of the golden age of arcade fighting games and the vibe it had. I don't want to be a part of any of those scenes, but I think it's cool they exist. I think every friday night at most game stores is the big weekly event Friday Night Magic which is supposed to be pretty cray cray. The Yu-Ghi-Oh thing seems weird too, but that game is apparently huge.

I tried out some PvP on TOR today and that shit didn't go well. I really don't know my class and just got killed constantly. It was fun but until I know it better, I'll probably wait to try it again. Also killed a World Boss on Taris with a huge raid (I don't know the raid limit - 18 or something?) - it was fun. Mostly played healer and dropped some DOTs here and there.