Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wear a fucking helmet dude! I've got a pretty snazzy bike I picked up from Craiglist a couple years ago I still break out maybe once or twice a month. One thing I've noticed as an adult, them tires will go flat pretty easily so make sure you've inflated it till it feels like a rock (or if you have a pressure gauge, to the correct prezure) - also, I think the cool bike kids store their bikes laying down on the side, hanging from a rack or upside down because if you just keep it on it's wheels, it's gonna lose air and be all flat.

I don't know shit! Watch out for cars n' shit.

Those brain reconstructed videos are pretty scary. The faceless/wiggly images are awesomely creepy.

Sweet Conan clip! The Gears boardgame got me hyped to play the video game again. Speaking of video games, next week is the HD PS3 release of Ico/Shadow of the Colossus. Fry's has it for $30, but I'm waiting to see if Amazon comes down (no tax, shipping, etc) - I'll def pick it up though.