Wednesday, September 21, 2011

| BacheNron Con

Jeebuz that is a huge model jr0n. We gotta try and throw down WM again. It has been a long time.

Okay, Cabin / Bachelor Con was great. I really was happy so many were able to show up and throw down some mad gaming. Thank you everyone for coming and helping me enjoy a fine weekend. I agree with 'Zar, we should definitely focus more on gaming and less on dealer-room-on'ovich. But Kubla is still an important event. Gotta keep that magic running.

Regarding the cost of the Bachelor con. I think if we were to run that again, we could pair back the alcohol a bit to bring down "food" costs. I think $300, or about 40% was alcohol. If we cut back on the hard alcohol a bit there is probably $150 in savings there, or about $15 a head. Plus we bought some sundries that we were not sure we would have at the cabin and ended up not needing. I think all and all I could shave another $10/head there. Maybe.. maybe another $10/head in food if we lean it up a bit. While that only adds up to $35/person or $14/man-unit, it still helps. All in all about as much as a con + food expenses.

I meant to get a photo of the game/quote whiteboard before we left but I totally spaced.

Props to r00d for Quarriors, Survivor and Resistance. Great games. Although eLzar has a real gem in Slapshot.

Also, are eLzar and I the only non-pussies in the group? I hand out one pepper shot and everyone's vagina get sandy. ;)

I'll get some photos up this weekend I think. Between this, wedding images and an industry event, I only have about 900 to sort through :/

D>M>

"It's the opposite of a cleft lip: a cleft asshole." -Pump