Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rude -- yes, I believe we are coming down for Xmas. We should try and get in some gaming. Not sure if my schedule will allow but it would definitely be fun.

Since I'm in the suburban flatlands now, I picked up a bike at Target yesterday. Hell yeah, a BIKE! Then I rode around a bunch and had a super fun time. I went a couple miles to a game store. When I got out, both my tires were flat! What the FUCK, BIKE?

So now I gotta break out my tire repair skills. Boo!

While I was in the game store for the second time I went ahead and picked up Galaxy Trucker, 'cuz that shit is pure gold. I also had a really awkward experience where a guy I told about my tire problems seemed to be offering me a ride, and then not offering a ride.

Check this shit out, it's creepy. And here's some good ideas for role-playing our characters next time we play Gears.