Saturday, September 24, 2011

KabinKon I was the best! I had more fun than at a typical Kubla, but I also see the appeal of keeping the Kubla tradition. For the next KabinKon, maybe we can pick someplace more south - even the Santa Cruz/Monterrey area is a little easier for LA folks. Sorry you had to cook so much for us Enron, but it was delicious so thanks pal! Can't wait for the wedding - already got the day off. Not sure if I'm flying or where I'm staying, but I'll get on the details this week.

Kicking myself for not making the time to play Space Empires, Earth Reborn, Dungeon Lords, Gears (more than the abbreviated one time), and a bunch of other awesome looking games that were up there. I really wish I could live close to the action :(

Reflecting on Resistance, I think next time we should use the "team" cards that come with the game because I know after some of the longer arguments and later missions when there were 4 and 5 member teams, it would be a lot easier at a glace to see who's being proposed to go on a mission.

bJOrN: You guys coming down for x-mas this year with the baby being born so soon? Can't wait to meet the newest action team member.

Enron: Are memember of the wedding party staying in one of those hotels you mentioned friday night, or is it pretty much only Sat night that people are sleeping over.

Pumples: Dreadfleet looks pretty slick. Let me know when you get it because I'd love to give it a go. Can't believe this is the first time they're doing a piratey-ship combat warhammery game (unless it's not the first time)!

ps: Read "Forming" - shit is hilarious.