Saturday, September 24, 2011

Definitely a nostalgia aspect to it. But also, I'm really out-of-shape, and biking is one of the few exercises I really enjoy. So I'm relatively sure I'll use it. This is prime biking country: flat, wide streets, and lots of places around that are too far to walk but totally within biking range so it oughta work out, I think. And yes, definitely wearing a helmet these days.

The Ico/Colossus HD update is definitely on my radar. Love, love Ico and totally up for another playthrough. And, I played Colossus on the PS2 but only got a little ways into it, so I would really like to tackle that one. Really interesting feel/story on that one and it sounds like the framerate issues that game had on the PS2 have been cleaned up.

Frustration! In the last five days my plasma has started showing a big purple-black line in about the middle-right side (like, if you divide the screen into five columns, it's between the fourth and fifth column). And this of course JUST after I'm out of warranty -- I got the TV two years, two months ago. I'm gonna call tech support and see if I can get any help from the Guru, but it's more likely something I'll have to suffer with until I get the scrilla for a new TV. Maybe next year. (Unless Enron feels like trying his hand at some hardcore TV surgery, of course.)