Monday, April 18, 2011

Yes, that would be me. I spent more than a few hours terraforming this weekend just east of Castle Slaytanic, laying the groundwork for my new unnamed facility. I also dropped in a spur from the Slaytanic/industrial Strip Mine highway that connects the new compound, but I haven't thrown in signs yet.

I moved most of my kilns over from the Industrial Strip Mine, so I could continue to cook down cobble and sand to stone and glass. I have the cobblestone retaining wall in place around the base of the compound and have laid out a couple of the elements along the north edge. I am sure this project is going to take a while to finish, but it should be fun. Certainly more significant than the crane.

It's fun to be working on something other than my civil works programs and mining. Although I am sure I will get the spelunking itch in a few days.

D>M>