Friday, April 22, 2011

Oh my god, I tried Brazilian BBQ for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and it was BRUTAL! The kind where they come around with swords of meat and shave it onto your plate, right? Holy cow, it was delicious, but way too hardcore for me. Korean BBQ is so tame in comparison. Back in the day, Big Wok era, I'm sure I could have fucked shit up, but now its just so WRONG! Now I'm hungry for filthy brazilian meats at 7:40 in the morning.

I keep hearing that it takes about 8 hours to run through the single player for Portal 2 but I don't know how many levels/chapters it is. I think I'm on Chapter 3. It's a lot of fun! I actually don't know my schedule yet, but I leave for work at like 11:45pm on the days I work, so sunday night/afternoon should prolly work. I'll text you if I'm loafing around - after Game of Trones.