Tuesday, April 19, 2011

| Don't Update to 1.5 yet if you still wanna do Multiplayer

They're working on getting the server software updated to the new Minecraft patch, but it usually takes 4-6 hours minimum. So, if you don't mind a day or so of single player, do it! I'll probably update myself because Portal 2 just showed up so I'm gonna be messing with that anyways :) I'll update the server software as soon as they put out a release.

Bonus fun: Use "gargamel" as a seed in a new game - spawns you in a cave, when you exit, some pretty sweet scenery.

Game of Thrones was awesome! Glad you have a group to watch it with Jon. I watched it 3 times that night (HBO kept showing it back to back to back) and it was fantastic. I'm stoked! Reviews were even saying episode 1 is the weakest of the 6 episodes that reviews have seen so that's even better.