Tuesday, March 01, 2011

| POP QUIZ!

Question: "What do you do if you open your door into another car, get out of the car, and then open the back door into the same other car?"

My Answer: You apologize profusely, look embarrassed, feel like shit, and apologize again.

The answer from the freaking pathetic excuse for a human being that did it to my van today WHILE I WAS INSIDE STUDYING: "This is a rental car and the door was really heavy, it just swung open."

ME: "The back door just swung open like the front door did? Really?"

PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING: "Yeah. I'm late. *walks off*"

The best part? This PEFAH is coming to my building for some damn education seminar or meeting, so I might get to 'service' her if she has some tech issue. I love you Ryan, but holymutherfuckingchristalmighty I really, really have a hard time with A LOT of educators.