Saturday, March 05, 2011

| Flu is bortz.

So, the interview went well. Lots of standard questions, gave them as much lubbin' as I could. Next step is a panel interview if I "passed" this step. Should know more by the end of next week.

Honestly though, I'm almost more excited about the insurance gig. I figure if I own my own shop, then I don't have to put up with working with people that suck.

So anyway, after the interview and the ridiculous drive home in rush hour traffic, I get home and promptly get very sick. Haylee's been sick since Monday night and is just now getting better. I think she brought the plague home from preschool. Bennett started spiking 104 degree fevers on Thursday, and I started my journey into the Abyss on Friday night. Fevers, chills, the shakes.. awesome. Woke up around 2am and felt semi normal and hungry, so had a bowl of cereal before starting to feel crappy again and passed out with the kids on the couch. Today, lots of coughing, aching and general blah but at least the shakes are gone.

Yay!