Thursday, October 08, 2009

| Ultimate Meathead Competition

Yeah, I have to agree, the meathead factor is way too high in those UFC type fighting leagues. I just can't watch those fights. It's just too brutal and fast. While I don't like Boxing, I can at least understand why people like that a bit more. It usually lasts longer and is more of a technical and stamina competition.

Ja -eL: I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon. Cardboard cutouts? Maybe all of your faction should be made from toilet paper tubes with printed images on them. That way, I can literally crush them under my thumb when your war-lording skills crumble under the pressure of my superior intellect.

D>M>

PS, am I really just setting myself up for a spirit crushing anticlimactic loss in Warmachine to a n00b such as ja -El? Oh boy.