Thursday, October 08, 2009

| meatheads

I think most if not all athletes are meatheads, especially water-polo dudes! I wrote a more scathing condemnation of water-polo about 3 mins ago but hit the wrong fucking key and lost it all!

After playing the UFC videogame, I totally have a better understanding of it and appreciate it a lot more. I really think the public trend is heading more towards MMA (mixed marital arts)than boxing. And besides, boxing is still so incredibly shady and seemingly corrupt, bah, to the new age of fight sports I say! Plus, believe it or not, supposedly MMA is healthier for the fighters because you take a couple good shots to the head, they stop the fight. Boxing, you go 12 rounds getting pounded over and over - sure there's gloves, but there's a lot more long-term damage being done do these dude's brains. They get all shakey and crippled-like!

RABBI'S Adventure!
Gonna buy this game tonight, so thought I'd share the link:
SHIVAH - A rabbinical adventure of mourning and mystery.
They were talking about it on one of my new favorite podcasts, Idle Thumbs (check it out Eric) and it sounds awesome! Old school graphic adventure game but seemingly is pretty open-ended in the investigation part where you sorta gotta keep notes and you actually feel like your solving the clues. $5 bucks and there's a demo, let's do this my goyemz.