Saturday, October 10, 2009

jr0n, the only eating that will occur when we all throw down will involve you, ja -El and one cup. I'll supply the fart meat via your own soiled diaper. Bon appetite, turd burglar. You know, you are right about the paint thing, there is no way I can scratch the paint on those "finely" painted miniatures. Every time I look at that janky shit, I want to scratch my eyes out with a rusty crab fork. I rather like my eyes so I will continue to avert my glaze from the Sistine Chapel of hemorrhoid-festooned baboon anus paintings. jr0n, if my superior intellect equates to shit for brains, what does that mean for your electrically dead, rotten squash? Obviously your skull is filled to the brim and bubbling over with the remnants of ja -El's many failed, and now putrefied, "8 inch inseam" equine penile transplants. As far as shitting pewter, oh you better believe it. Only a goddamn bastard such as myself is so damn hard he shits metal. I live and breath fucking metal you flaccid whore-mongering cock gobbler. I shit more manly than your entire summed existence.

Ja -El, you can "round-robin" jr0n's balls all you like, but keeps that foul anal probe you call a tongue away from me. I will break that shit off and kill it with fire. Or maybe let jr0n play dolls with it. Whatever. You, Shafting me? Ha, I think not. The only shafting you will have the dubious honor of be involved in will entail "receiving" because, hey, that's what bitches do! Stand and deliver? Nope, Stand and Receive. That is all you can look forward to and you'll like it.

Who asked you Ry? The little girl goes to Hawaii and thinks he's grown a pair. Has the salt water has finally corroded that mash of tofu and steel wool bobbing about on your neck? Get in your place alter boy. Oh and jr0n, make sure you make his mini's anatomically correct. A light needle for the frank and sand grains for beans. I'll help deliver a round of punches once your garden-hose grade guns tire, but we'll need a microscope to hit that shit.

Also, jr0n & jA -El, lemme check with my secretary if I am available that day.

D>M>