Saturday, October 10, 2009

| Don't think you're safe Ryan

Just because you're over the ocean and you don't play this particular game. I'm going to create an army made up all of dudes named "Ryan," make tiny greenstuff balls for them and then individually punch each tiny set.

Not sure why you had to bring Rodney King, Martin Luther King and Jesus into the picture Ja-el but the Rubicon has been crossed. I'm going to torch the houses of your miniatures so bad that they're going to organize into groups and hold a mass protest in a tiny 30 mm scale version of Tian Man Square, and then I'm going to run them down in REAL tanks. I'm going to throw down on your army like Brent Richmond throwing that retarded kid down the bleachers.

Enron I hope you're wearing a diaper on your head because you've clearly got shit for brains if you even think you can scratch the paint on my finely painted minis. At the end of the day you'll be eating your words, and your miniatures. You'll be shitting pewter my friend.

But at the end of the day, actions speak louder than nerds. What day are we holding this ultimate grudge match? I propose Saturday so that we can go late into the night if required. Any opposition?