Wednesday, October 07, 2009

| Suck it Trebek!

Ja -El, when you are done celebrating the defeat of Mykenoth in that mud-filled lumpy melon perched between your shoulders, come play the real deal, Yo. Read all the rules you want, spank it all night and then come to meet your sovereign lord. My Cryx with Dyx, or perhaps Merkins, will be more than willing to throw down, while drunk, and still manage to slyly serve you your own finely sauteed penal colony for lunch, and you'll come begging for seconds. Oh shit! No wait, I meant, we'll have a jolly old time chap. Cheerio!

I will be unavailable this weekend, but next, jA- eL, your hot ass is mine once Mykenoth is done smoking your Cygnar, this is if you are man enough to be in town.

On more pedestrian note, I find out if I have a job next month on Saturday. Here's to good fortune.

D>M>

PS, since Myke never posts, I figure I had to ramp up the shit talking to fill the void.