Saturday, May 16, 2009

| What's Everyone Up to This Weekend?

Me:

- Hanging out with my girlfriend, since she's been out of town for a week. Probably we'll make some pasta tonight and make breakfast tomorrow.
- Painting some miniatures. I have the Necromunda Goliaths over halfway done, it's just the metal stuff, some washes and some highlights left to go! I should finish them this weekend. I might even be able to get started on the Orlocks.
- Playing Dark Spire. I'd put it down for a while but got the bug again... I'm up on the 4th level, and getting my butt kicked. Unlocked a new area in the Basement, and getting my butt kicked there. Clearly some grindage is required.
- Going to the storage unit to pick up the Exalted stuff that I'm selling, and despair at the amount of crap I still have left.