Tuesday, May 12, 2009

| Miss 3 day Con!

Dammit, serious? I didn't even check the Kon schedule thinking I'd make it because it was going to be the last weekend of the month!  Quite an oversight from my side.  But if thats truly the case then yeah, I'll just be packing in the final laggard days even if I'm on the redeye flight and have to make there without a shower.  Wait... i'd actually blend in!   Most of you will be there right, is lovely michael going?  Just in time for maybe a few mush hot dogs and brick and gravel pizza.  Any game new or old, I would play.   I only know the old games now, i'm not too keen on the new ones, I would play giganten, railroad game, blood bowl, space marines, carcassone, settlers (i wanted to join the tournament) and things like that, NO GURPS or RPGS! 

What's this DS stuff?  Sorry rude, I'd offer my translation services, but you'd probably be just as well off without my translations.

by the way, all Philippine manufacturing is down by 50-70% revenue.  I don't see how we are recovering.  Propaganda anyone?  I believe in this confidence stuff, but really, is there anything substantial to it or just some emperors new clothes?

Anyone want anything from the philippines?  I've got 1 week left, so speak up!  Some more wooden mug ales?  Fine philippine craftsmanship, bags, souvenirs, recycled rubber condom-ints?

Oh by the way, anyone using Linkedin?  I tried to find some of you but can't.