Tuesday, May 12, 2009

| Kublacon, i'm heading

For my final trip in Asia, I'm visiting singapore on the 21st and leaving on the 24th.  There, I'm gonna enjoy a little bitter sweet contemplation, meet with some Aussie guy (manufacturing some type of termite killin gizmo), and then some electronics vendors for the biz, and then gone for good.  What an undramatic non-fanfarous comeback to the US after enduring 50 million hours of low grade pirated movies.  But then again, what did I expect?   Bought myself a cheap airline ticket which is unusally abundant for this time of year, got a one way ticket about half a grand probably probably because of the swine flu.  I am looking forward to try out my gaming legs back at the old con too.  

*  Played briefly Travian and Warstorm online browser based games.  I dunno browser games are quite boring.  And they make you buy shit so they can make money seemingly "legitimately" without monthly fees.  I guess it must work.  who am i to say?

*  Played through some Teardown SE after one of the AT members mentioned it a while back.  I got through pretty much all the missions and had 4 cardinals...  kinda fun but the AI is weak. Fun!  Good memories.

*  Axis and Allies anyone???

*  I'll be glad that i'm back!     

Jael