Tuesday, May 12, 2009

| Boobla Khan!

Ahhhh... Ja -El... You do realize that the Boobla Khan is taking place May 22-25, right? This year seems to have created a bit of confusion because the last day of the month is on a Sunday, making Memorial day weekend not the last weekend of the month. FYI, a number of Actionteamers are showing up on the 21st for some early action.

ElZar, we will initiate this gaming virgin via rape. Nothing like busting the cherry by letting a person loose with the LARP freaks and chit Nazis. Oh wait... Boobla seems to have a limited amount of these aspects. Boo... I'd be up for some Talisman, BSG and BB. I will likely skip the RPG sell off frenzy.

One of my managers keeps showing up sick as a dog. If I catch what she has and end up ruined at the Con, I will be so fucking pissed. She missed last Tuesday and Wednesday. Showed up a wreck on Thursday. Didn't show up on Friday, then tried to come in Monday and left work after 45 minutes. Should she be here right now given we have a ridiculous number of sick days? NO! Everyone at the office is giving her the don't touch anything in my office treatment.

I want Dark Spire. I had that game on the PC and loved it. Unfortunately, I was never able to finish it due to the old style copy protection system using passwords from the manual for "puzzles" in the game. I think I may pick up a copy for the DS.

Necromunda was fun. I haven't played it in a long time. Even though elZar and I killed this game back in college, I really enjoy the campaign aspect of it. Its not a bad game all in all. Goofy, but good. Much better than Gorka-Morka and Mordheim.

D>M>