Tuesday, May 12, 2009

| Things have been said that can never be unsaid. She said my vanity license plate was incrutable!

Welcome back Ja-el! I'm looking forward to rolling some dice and eating barbecue with you again. Are you just coming to Kubla for the last day then? I won't be there on that day so hopefully we can hang out the next weekend, when I get back from vay-kay!

Enron, I don't think we're talking about the same Dark Spire? This is a newish Wizardry-style RPG that was recently localized into English (developed by Japs, but it's not a JapRPG). But it is a really good game!

Also, don't expect to play anything besides Necromunda until my gang finally achieves a victory. You know you love it. Phallus Gigantus led a pretty weak crew. Well, Big Coccyx was OK. But I have a really good feeling about Angela Deth's lean mean fightin machine.

Aeryk -- I am trying to divest myself of like 70% of my RPG stuff as well. The games I'm keeping are the few lines I actually want to play from now on. That boils down to Earthdawn, Savage Worlds, WFRP/Dark Heresy, Basic D&D, and 4th ed. I recently sold my Exalted books and I'm wondering what the heck I'm gonna do with two boxes of GURPS books and all this 3rd ed crap. I thought about bringing some of it to the flea market but I have the same doubts as you. I don't want to waste car space hauling that shit to the con only end up not selling it.