Monday, May 18, 2009

Sorry Rude, since my post about running an RPG this year met with such a tepid response, I got nothin' planned. So unless Aeryk pulls something out of his butt, or Enron cowboys up and runs his second game ever, or you break out Chill, or Johnny runs D&D and/or his GI Joe homebrew again, we're out of luck. (Note: I would say "fuck yes!" to any of the preceding.) Hopefully, we'll have the momentum to do ManCon II this year and get in a full weekend o' gaming. In fact one of my involuntary vacations is the week of August 17th... maybe we could do something then...?

Aeryk: I'll take Tide of Iron off your hands. Gin and tonics, you say? Sounds classy! I was also thinking about a cold storage solution. Do we normally have mini-fridges available to us? I forget. Or, does anyone have an ice chest or something?

The other night I was going to work with some people from work and we passed an Italian place called "Mangia Mangia." My friend from work initially read this, and continued to refer to it as "Mangina Mangina." For some reason, I think that's utterly hilarious.