Tuesday, May 19, 2009

| KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

I have nothing to offer. Maybe I can play this drum for you. Parapapapum.

All the talk of rpg(ing) got me worked up. Maybe I can run a game. No, I will run a game. Basic D&D? I'm hankering for some THAC0 love. If nothing else, I guarantee terrible, terrible disappointment, trash treasured childhood memories and cure you of any lingering nostalgia for old-school RPGs. Anybody? Anybody?

I'm only bringing my BB minis and a large box to carry home the miniatures I will be buying.

Denis - You might be interested in this. Dungeon Twister is coming out with a second ed; with minis! They are also including solo play rules, because I know you don't have any friends except for the elementary school kids you met in Club Penguin. They are also making it into an Xbox game. Too bad you won't be able to play it since you refuse to join the 21st century and upgrade from your Commodore 64.

Oh yeah, Eric, I'll take all your Changeling rpg books.