Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rudy: Necro-Boggle for life!

Enron: I can never remember the proper spelling of your name, so you'll be forever enron when I need to type it. Hey, since I'm getting there ass-early tomorrow (probably around 10am or so, yikes) can I get in on some Trader Joe's action? Let's stock up on non-spoiling booze (I'm a Jack and Ginger man myself, so that's probably what I will be buying.) And food!

Rudy: Dennis: When do you and Peter get in?

I don't like any sports irl, and I especially ain't into ultimate fighting, but the video game for it is super fun! Just d/l the demo because I rented the full game, and while it's got a pretty robust career mode, it also has a fucking awful UI - SO many fucking menus to do the simplest thing, it's dumb. But the actual fighting game is fun and you can just keep doing 1 fight in the demo non-stop so check it out.

My necronumero encase anyone's changed their numba is: (three dos three) ate for one - six se7en sixty sevon.