Monday, May 18, 2009

| Kubla Awaits!

- I am pretty fired up about this con, pretty effing fired up to be exact!

- I don't know what to do about all my RPG crap. I want to sell it, but I don't want to transport it if I can't sell it. How do you go about getting unwanted RPG books into the hands of those that will put them to good use? I wish there was a RPG game club at a school around here that would take donations.... maybe I should look into that.

- Anyone have any agenda this weekend? Any must plays? Any must buys? My requests are the same pretty much with the addition of Men of Iron: Warfare in the Middle Ages. Simple enough GMT chit game about fighting mans. Looks interesting, and it is 4 years old. Definately want to get in another game of Time's Up, and I imagine the first team to get Georgia O'Keefe will 'snatch' up some quick points!

- Cribbage and Beers, anyone?

- Anyone have a mini-fridge they could bring? Would be cool if we could have some gin and tonics in the room at will. I have no idea where mine went, I think Enron's old roommate in SD still has it. The cooling bin in the Eurovan will probably keep the gin from spoiling overnight, but not enough to keep the tonic nice and frosty.

- What I don't want to play:
Giganten
Ca$h n' Gun$
Arena Maximus
6 Billion
Pasta
Gootmu
Serenissima
Dave's Whack-a Finger
STD Randomizer, featuring Mrs. Scabby McLegs
Tide of Iron, maybe I can sell it? I have the expansion (for some reason)