Tuesday, May 19, 2009

| BSG and Lonely Rudy Con

At the very least, I think you will really like the BSG game. It actually feels like it was designed with you in mind.

1) it is BSG, and captures very well the feeling of the show
2) there is a very strong diplomacy factor to the game, almost every turn
3) the traitor mechanism that throws the whole fucking game on it's head is the key. It makes every move you make totally uncertain and will allow you to totally fuck with all the other players, every turn of the game.

If I am wrong in my assessment of your enjoyment of this game, I will run a game of Cthulhu just for you!

We got some Time's Up to play, possible Tichu action and other card games, and I am sure we will find some other games that you will like. And rest assured, you and I can team-up and throw shit at all the other AT members if it become WarMachine con again...