Tuesday, May 19, 2009

| Boobla Khan

I'm totally game for:

BSG
BB
RPG
BDSM
Kombat Kommander
Gin (uhhh.. "keep the gin from spoiling overnight" Eh?)
Cribbage
Beer
Time's Up
Whoremachine
YourMomMachine
Necro-beastial-anal-butt-sex-munda
Necroboggle
Necking
Heads-up seven-up
Go fish
Boobla Khan prostitute prowling
Knuckles
Bad food
Dealer-roomanavich
Gart gas (aka farlics)
I'm sure I missed some...

How come so many of my games end up on your list eLzar... Giganten, Ca$h n' Gun$, 6 Billion, Pasta, Gootmu, Dave's Whack-a Finger. I'm feeling persecuted here.

Rude: I don't think this will be a Whoremachine con. While we will likely play some games, it should be a subdued. Besides there is nine of us this trip, well 9.25 if you count ja -El, and of those, there are several non-WM players. I hate to say it, but RPG GM duties are not going to happen from me. I hung up that hat up long ago, nor do I have the time to cobble together an adventure.

I am eff'in beat. I am going to try my hardest not to be toast this weekend. working down in Baja on a photo shoot this weekend sort of took it out of me and I have a lot of follow up image processing work to perform this week on top of my normal work hours.

D>M>