Friday, September 26, 2008

Usually she likes games like Braid. She has a few puzzle cutsy games for the DS and she loves platformers. Oh well, maybe she will warm up to it later. Anyway, I like it, so it is definitely not a waste either way. I have been looking at Castle Crashers. It looks cool and seems her type as well, but then again I am batting .000 at this point. Oh well, what are you going to do?

j0rn really likes the Lego games too. I guess he is either a girl or perhaps he set sail for... well you know where. Lego is totally on her level. She played the hell out of Indy Legos on the DS. Maybe I'll pick up Star Wars Legos.

I played Geometry Wars and it is neat, but I got really frustrated. I sort have really bad reactions and so I didn't fare well. Maybe I will give the demo a try and see if I can get past the frustration point. I am interested in Fallout 3 when that comes out. Looks good. In the mean time I will continue to run people over and jump back in time while I let my smokin' wallet cool off.

D>M>