Friday, September 26, 2008

Hey, don't you get 1-month free of the Live Gold membership when you buy one of those things? Add me as a friend so I can cyberstalk you and see what you are doing at all time. My gaymor tag is: PoundRock

We can play the one free game, Aegis Wing together. And then when your Gold membership runs out I'll force you to play Eve Online with me. EXCEL WARRIORS UNITE! (Just kidding, I've been MMO-free for quite awhile now.)

Edit: SPEAKING OF PODCASTS! I don't know if you guys have peeped this one out, but the "Gamers with Jobs" one is really good and I just got turned onto it. Old dudes like us talking about games of the video variety. I guess a lot of gaming podcasts are dudes our age, but alot of those are douchey and obnoxious - these dudes are more mellow and thus eek out approval from yours truly. INSPIRATION! I'M READY ERIC!