Thursday, September 25, 2008

| Nose

- So I am getting over sinusitis by nothing more than faith healing. Yay for me.

- And as much as I would love to put Wylie in a cool costume for Halloween, I think we are gonna stick with the skeleton pajamas again. He is becoming fairly particular with what he wears, so anything exotic (particularly things as crazy as a ballcap) won't fly. I guess I could say he is going as Glenn Danzig?

- RB Update: I finally failed out on the Testament song! It is a WAAAAAAAY different recording than I am used to so it totally caught me off guard! Hooray! I then followed that fail up with failing the ridiculous grindcore song! It is like the Dragonforce song from GHIII in stupidity (at least as much as I saw of it).

- The 4e DM's screen appears to be really useful. Not that I will ever find out just how useful it is, but there you go.