Saturday, December 29, 2007

Well, Xmas is over at last! I'm glad Rude and Enron could make it to Ye Poope Decke this year. This was a really fun one. David seemed to think that between probate, getting whatever hideous monstrosity will be erected on the site approved, etc., the Poop Deck/Mermaid might survive another year. Let's hope so!

Ja-El: your story about the rat was gross, vivid, and hiliarious. I can exactly picture the scene in my mind. Awesome! I wish I would draw, because if I could, I would do an artist's rendering of the scene.

My phone (Skelephone II) is such a piece of shit. Half the time when somebody calls me they can't hear me, or it is as if I were yelling to them through a wind tunnel. Between Xmas money and some work rewards (nothing as good as a bonus, the company's too poor for that shit, but like some Amex gift cards and shit) I wouldn't have to spend THAT much to buy an iPhone. Some people have said that a big upgrade is on the way, which will switch from the Edge network to a faster internet network. I don't think that is coming until quite a bit later in the year however, and I really need a new phone now... any advice?