Sunday, December 23, 2007

| hey suburbia hey suburbia hey suburbia we're in love with you!

Pandora.com made a suprisingly good punk rock station with just inputting "nofx" - only one early misstep with a blink song from that first big album eric used to be into when he lived in san diego. other than that, its fucking rocking out. (then they played MXPX soon after, so maybe i'm jinxing myself - thumbs down fagot!)

HAPPY FUCKING CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! I know ppl will not post around the actual holiday so there goes my shoutout now. I'm at work today doing some OT so I can leave early tomorrow. I had a good time last x-mas eve with kool(jon) and the gang, so if they let me out at a reasonable time (i'm hoping NOONISH fucking cocksuckers) then I'd love to see you guys at the poop deck.

Otherwise, have a safe and sane X-Mas everyone!