Wednesday, July 18, 2007

| Well played

- Indeed. Nice work you two to avoid, defuse, and understand the situation. Could have been ugly, ended up being nice.

- I think I remember you going to that party Rudy. You are totally on the bleeding edge of what I will months later find funny!

- Listened to the iTunes snippets of the BR record and it sounded interesting. Then I followed a link to some Bad Brains and I totally wanna get some! Again, I am 25 years too late on this one, but I wanna get their first and second records, and then recently they released a dub record that sounded sweet. They have a new record out produced by MCA of Beastie Boys fame (I think it was him anyway).

- Anyone want:
a) games from my backroom,
b) xbox, playstation, and gamecube games
c) White Dwarf magazines
d) a red recliner
e) Paintball guns
f) Old surfboard
???

I'm gonna Craig's List everything soon, so if you want any of it, come on over!