Thursday, July 19, 2007

| ConQuest Looks Awesome!

It appears that it is a somewhat historical-o-centric con which is right up my alley, but of course lots of other stuff to do too. What most intrigues me this year is that there will be some Combat Commander: Pacific playtesting going on! Also, I guess a perennial favorite is a massive, bomber squadron based version of the solitaire game, B-17: Queen of the Skies. Usually you play it solo with one plane in your control, but it sounds like it is a massive, multiplayer, solitaire game! Neat!

Our move day is August 13 - 15th, so I will totally be in Aptos for the con! We should check it out! I will be going back up and down quite a bit in the early stages of the move, but I can try to be there that weekend. Awesome!

Rdub: My old Channin board needs a home!