Thursday, July 19, 2007

| vocals mouth my in dick a got i

me and eric i think still have the worst movie-going XP. Mortal Combat screening! We thought we were gonna get murderlized.

I don't like the new BR (just cuz ryan likes it.) Nah, I got the leak about a month ago, meh. Nothing jumped out at me. I'll listen again to it soon, maybe I'll like it. Bad Brains always seemed like a better idea than when I actually listened to them. Nothing touches Body Count.

Tim Armstrong just put out (or is about to? can't tell with leaks) a dub/ska/rocksteady kinda album. Real old-school sounding reggae/rock-steady music with his "i got a dick in my mouth" vocals on top. Sounds ok, barely listened through it once or twice. Better than that last project he did, forget what those 2 albums were called.

I'm all about the disco/punk music these days. Just about anything on DFA records (LCD Soundsystem being the main group.)