Sunday, July 15, 2007

We went and saw the new Harry Potter last night at the IMAX. Not bad, not bad. One thing that was not so cool was that the big, gorgeous screen was distinctly underlit. In any scene where all these students were standing around, their black cloaks were indistinguishable from the background. Daylight looked like dusk. It was like watching the Godfather with some glare on the TV. It wasn't so bad as to ruin the movie, but it bugged me the whole time. The cool part was that the big action set piece at the end was in 3D. That was cool.

This is my first day of freedom in something like two or three weeks. The project that I am working on is moving increasingly towards doom and disaster. Heads-will-roll disaster. Fun times! As always, I'm glad I'm just helping out on this one, and not in charge of it.

Hey Ja-El, are you alive or what? We haven't heard from you in like six months!