Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm playing an old LucasArts adventure game called The Dig right now. So far, pretty darn good! Nice voice acting and the graphics are passable (I like the style of these games, so I actually dig the graphics.) I'm running it on ScummVM - also grabbed monkey island 1 and 2, Sam n Max 1, Loom and Broken Sword 2. I had played Broken Sword 1 recently so thats why I nabbed the sequel. Yeah, I recently played that new Sam and Max game and although it was uber-short (they're putting them out as "episodes") it got me back in the old point-n-click adventure gamin mode. Fun times. Don't think I'm motivated to do the Indy games again although I really dug them at the time. I'm sure I'll play through The Dig just cause I know nothing about it and it kinda has a "serious" vibe to it, but I'll definately at least load up and dabble in the other ones I got.