Sunday, December 10, 2006

Damn it's cold in my apartment. Is it bad when your toes are purple?

Did you guys hear they've announced a Firefly MMORPG? All there is right now is a press release, so there's no exciting pictures to show. Could be neat though. One thing I am worried about is what kind of roles everybody will play. I mean there are only nine characters on the show, and there will be at least twice that many players.

Aeryk and Denis, what are your takes on the strategic variety of the WoW CCG? So far I have only played one game. It seems that the way it plays is that in the first few turns not much of anything happens, then eventually one player builds up a mammoth wave of allies and crushes the other player... have you seen a lot of complexity outside of this? I'm not complaining, it is a fun and hassle-free type of game, I'm just interested in learning how the experience fills out as you add cards. I picked up the raid deck (phat loot w00t) and will bring it down for Christmas if you don't already have it... it'd be fun to get a group together and try to put the whuppin' on Onyxia!