Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What are the details of your return flight Enron? Are you flying out of LA and what time is your flight? I was considering flying back home out of Orange County, possibly later in the day in hopes of getting in a little more game time on Sunday to make up for probably missing Thursday. But, I'm sure everybody else will be going home earlier than that anyway....

And yeah some RPGing will be an good time. The last game I played was the WFRP game at... '05 KublaCon? The last game I ran was 50 Fathoms in '04. Anyway I think I have a good one lined up for you guys.

Oh yeah and Enron, you might want to pass along these interesting facts about Khabor that I heard somewhere:

1. Khabor is gh3y
2. Khabor is teh gh3y35t
3. Pplz that like Khadbor are gh3y
4. Vodka is for pussies

Just some interesting things that I learned recently.