Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bloggety blog blog the blog blog blog

Okay, I know I have not blogged much lately, but I guess it has been 11 days. Ugggg.... Well, anyway, the Wiki has been fun. I have taken a break from it. I have only occasionally been going in and adding an entry here and there after my frenzy of 200 some entries. I still have a long list; I need to get motivation to complete it. It is just every time I work on it I think up as many as I enter, so it never really ends up getting any shorter.

So that you know, I have purchased airfare and GenCon badgery. I will be coming down Wednesday night before GenCon. Sweet! I spoke with Dave Defeat, and he is in too and has already been approved for those days off. He is already talking shit about how he is going to hand people their asses with his Khador army. I guess he had his Menoth Army was ganked while he was moving. Boooo to theft of miniatures! Fuggers.

Elzar: I forgot to send you my list, didn’t I? I will send that to you this eve. I forgot what games I want at the moment. I am totally in for some ASL and Twilight, and it is not even the 'In Sprit' kind of totally in. I suggest we try and throw down ASL and Twilight on Thursday so as not to bore the other jArks. Maybe Dave will be into it too.

I would absolutely love to RPG. I have RPG'd only what once or twice in the past five years. Boo!

D>M>