Wednesday, September 27, 2006

To Blave on Teh Front Page, Again!

I think I am going to move the sad, neglected Blave back to the front page again, and let the Wiki take a back seat again. Also, I believe 'blave' is from Princess Bride, and somehow made it to mean 'blog'. A great idea for a Wiki entry!

We are slowly moving forward with everything that needs to be taken care of before we relocate to Santa Cruz (actually Capitola, probably). Lots of boxing of stuff, throwing out of stuff, landscape, bathroom work, sanding of decks, hauling of trash, making of loans, cleaning out of one's crap from their dad's house, etc. There are a lot of games I am parting with, and some terrainius maximus, so if you guys want any of it, I don't know how you will get it, but it's up for grabsDOWNFORKEEPS!!!! j/k d00dz. But seriously, along with this old list:

Ricochet Robot
LotR: the Search
Crimson Skies (FASA)
King's Gate
Drakon (1st ed)
Atlanteon
Arena Maximus
Magdar
Illuminati: Deluxe with Expansions, I think
Chez Geek, 3 expansions I think
Car Wars the Card Game
Chez Dork
Unexploded Cow
Some Cheapass Polar Expedition
Assault on Hoth
Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Filthy Rich
Barbarossa to Berlin
Scarab Lords
Sword & Skull
Frag! and various shitty expansions
Achtung! Spitfire
Metro
Assassin
Civilization, the AH version
Warrior Knights, the GW version
Rome at War
Panzer Grenadier
Settlers of Catan, shrink later version
Car Wars Deluxe
Battle Ball
Runebound, 1st ed
I'm the Boss
Third Reich
Imperium, 3rd ed
Twilight 2000: Last Battle
Junta, West End version
Gettysburg 1863
Hex Hex
Munchkin, with Clerical Errors
Battle for Armageddon
Coup
Starfarers in German
Pass Out!
Age of Mythology
Master Labyrinth
Maginor
Delta V
Dragon Delta
Age of Rennaissance, AH version
Axis and Allies Europe
Axis and Allies, original MB version, still in shrink
History of the World, Hasborg version
Risk 2210
Medieval Merchant, though I don't think this is mine
Seranissima
Twilight Imperium, 2nd ed
Wreckage
Lowenherz
Ingenious
Ticket to Ride: Europe, in shrink

...there will be more when I get to them, some RPG stuff, etc. I would LOVE to donate these things to a game club or a school or something, but i don't know of any around here. I may take them to an eBay store and have them do all the work for me, but if there is something you REALLY want, tell me and we can work something out. Sexual favors anyone?

So, things are moving forward, just slowly.

Looking forward like a mofo to GenCon and the HIlton (the other one was sold out, if you didn't already hear), and here are the game I wanna play, amended from last time, everyone should add their own list! Yay fun!

- ASL Starter Kit: If I played this one all weekend I would be just fine.
- Commands and Colors: Ancients: Simple, fun, the best use of the system so far.
- Twilight Struggle: Awesome game, that makes you seem smart and worldly when you play it!
- WoW:CCG: My preorder stuff should arrive before GenCon, so at the very least if it sells out we will have my cards to play with. Rumor has it, I might have enough to sell the rest of the AT if they want any...

What else does anyone want to play?