Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Unless yer running Ordo or something similar, i don't trust email too much. So instead I'll blave it (who came up with "blave" anyhowz?)

For Mac get something like THiS! - for PC I prefer BitComet personally. Then u go to sites like: Torrentspy and mininova and isoHunt and browse or search away. For PC at least, if you've got a client installed (like BitComet for me) you click on the torrents link that you want and it'll open up yer torrent client to d/l the goodies.
On the various sites (and theres a lot of sites - those r the ones I use though) they give you Seeds (how many ppl sharing it) and Leechers/Downloading - obviously, how many ppl are d/ling from the seeders. So you usually look for stuff with ideally more seeders than leechers, but you'll figure it out. Its like teh old days of Napster but dealing with much larger files usually (ie whole seasons of showz etc) This is all for uncopywritten stuff cuz otherwise you'd be a bad guy stealin from the poor multinational$! /cry I'm kinda fuckin drunk - havent gone drinking in a while and it kinda kicked my ass.


PS That slashdot thing was pretty friggin scary. I bet you theres been similar situations to that one from all sorts of different places. How fucking stupid is this world that ANYONE has that kinda power at their fingertips. We might not wake up tomorrow for all we know! thank god that guy didnt freak. my ass woulda fuckin called up reagan and been like "SHOOT MOTHERFUCKER!!!" :) I know I'm ready2die like biggie