Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nice find Rude! I really want to hear that album someday.

Yeah the Inaction Team is riding high these days. Me, I'm sick. I spent the weekend doing two things:

1. Trying to fight off an impending cold
2. Moving

Those two things are not really compatible. So, I'm home today. The new home that is. Which is my girlfriend's place. Which is now our place. She's out of town on a business trip. It still feels slightly strange being here by myself.

Big, big Action Team props to Enron and Myke for the help. Due to their help we managed to crank out the move in about five hours.

Later on I need to go home to pick up a few things I left behind. I'm halfway convinced that as soon as I open the door to the old place a wave of rats will come swarming out.

Oh yeah the best part about being sick is that recently I've been getting bloody noses really easily for some reason. So as soon as I go on an extended nose-blowing spree blood comes a-pourin' out.

Also the first draft of my screenplay is almost done. Yee-haw!

news from Denis

I heard from Denis and apparently as soon as he got to Japan he met this really gorgeous lady and picked her up and sexed her up proper. But then it turned out she was on the run from the Yakuza and she got murdered. Then he got on a train and fought some people and met an old samurai and somehow he went back back with him to samurai island to train in swords and stuff. Now he's on the ferry on the way back to the Yakuza compound for some fuckin' revenge. Best of luck, Pumpkin!