Sunday, August 27, 2006

Speaking of old black & white shit, I just watched a couple of Twilight Zone's on SciFi. Dudes, I know this is probably a given to say, but that show is STILL pretty bad-ass! The fucking acting was pretty goddamn good! I watched one called 'The Dummy' about a ventriliquist who thinks his dummy is alive. And then the second one wasn't as good, this newlywed couple goes back to the husbands dead mother's house to finally sign the papers to sell it, and the husband kinda reverts to being a kid again and his dead mother comes back. Fucking Rod Sterling was so PIMP! Fuckin' shit!

Before the twilight zone was some weird british comedy/scifi show that I'd never seen before but was FUCKING HILARIOUS! Called "Garth Marenghi's Darkplaces" . Lemme check if it's on youtube ... he doesth! Darkplaces on YouTube! I gotta watch some of these clips now, but the one I saw had a scene where he's singing a song to "Skipper the Eye Child." Fucking insane. (Don't see that clip up there but maybe you guys already know the show - if not try to catch it on SciFi.) Holyshit, watch the intro clip from the show. I had missed that tonight.