Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A bath? K?

Elzar: I agree the young'n photos are getting a bit stale. We need something fresh. Maybe Art can dig something up for each of us on ratemypoo.com. Or perhaps something he cooks up himself. Although I do like the boob idea too. Maybe Boobs and Wieners tattoos... As for GenCon, I am in like Flynn. I intend to take the Thursday and Friday off of work, so I will fly down Wednesday eve the 15th and return in the eve of the 19th. That's my plan.

O: You just now got that place rented. Uggg! That is brutalitarian. The rental market must be really bad up their. Even if your place is a slum, you can rent a dirt hole in less than a month in SF. What is Michelle's condition? I didn't know she was sick. Or is it the food intolerances she has? I am jealous of your kitchen action in class. Taking a cooking class has always sounded like lots of fun. Some day I might get to that.

Art, you should try having two phones with different battery life cycles. I get 1.5 days with one phone and the other phone gets upwards of 6 days. This leads me to forget to charge them all the time. Stupid work phone.

Rude: Twilight Zone is a sweet show. I still love catching marathons. I donno, it is something about the pacing and the mildly sinister/creepy feel to the show. Almost like a dirty voyeuristic feel. That was always my favorite day time show when I would be 'sick' for classes in high school.

D>M>