Tuesday, August 29, 2006

RENTERS! WE HAVE RENTERS!

So! Much! Stress! Relieved!

/cptkirk

*sigh*

I just thought I'd share that with the group. On a semi-related note.. the fuckers in the financial aid office screwed up my grant and scholarship distribution for this semester and I had to spend 36 hours straight on the phone with no food, water, or bathroom breaks with these morons to straighten it out. While I emerged on the other end of that phone call with a confirmation of mon-ay in my account.. I left with a shit-filled pair of pajamas and a serious rash.

Not fun. I may send them a dry cleaning bill. Or, just FedEx them the pajamas.

Anyway.. anyone else remember that show "Space: Above & Beyond" on FOX that got canned many years ago because the special effects budget was totally crazy? (Reminds me of the way they handled Firefly a bit).. I was about -><- this close to ordering a copy from some dude on the internet claiming to have a full copy of the entire series.. when we stumbled upon it at the store! Very nicely done.

Also.. Oscuro just released the biggest, baddest game-enhancing modification to a game evar. The thing is over a GIG uncompressed! Wow. Just. Wow. Those of you who have Oblivion for the PC should get thee over to the oblivion forums (or Oscuro's homepage: http://jorgeoscuro.googlepages.com/oscuro'soblivionoverloaddownloads ) and download that shit, STAT.

If you don't have Oblivion... why the hell don't you! I'm officially out of time to play the game anymore with the start of school and all that shiz.. but I think I've gotten close to 200-250 hours of play out of it and I still haven't finished each and every questline. Totally nuts. Now, with Oscuro's humongous overhaul.. there's gotta be another 50-100 hours of play added. I wish I had the time.

Time to go stuff some spaghetti in the kiddo. Can't believe she's gunna be two in October.

Late,

~A.