Sunday, June 11, 2006

Lake Tahoe is amazing. This was my first time there. So pretty, so much fun stuff to do. We are all definitely going to have to rent a cabin up there sometime and do some gaming/drinking/boating.

I haven't been that consistently drunk in a long time. I drank so much that after two days I was drinking, instinctively, but never felt buzzed or anything. Maybe that's what it's like being an alcoholic? Oh yeah also I got progressively sicker over the weekend due to a cold. And I kept getting bloody noses. And I went on a hike in some un-broken-in shoes and gave myself a hideous, bloody, painful gouge blister on my foot. Complete with livid red color and oozing pus. You guys should be sorry that I don't have a digital camera, because if I did I would so be putting a picture of that sucker up right now.

Oh yeah and Enron turns out to be a real Renaissance man. He was the captain on the boat and did an awesome job. The man knows how to grill a good tri-tip and chicken as well. Good stuff, thanks for coming up dude!