Monday, June 12, 2006

I got it.

We need to capture the energy from that collision and store it in one giant capacitor. Rule. We have 22 years to solve the storage system. Rule. I called it first. Patent. Suck it all of you! Im gonna be rich. Or Dead.

No seriously that collision was based on questionable calculations. It actually is well outside of the moon orbit. Current cals put it at 2.4 lunar distances. Just so happens one early calc turned up hideously ugly. Subsequent calcs were less grim. Good thing too because I like living. But that's just me. Nasa's NEO is a pretty nerdy resources for all you who follow Near Earth Orbit events and other astronomical research. They even have a sweet java program to track any of the NEO objects on a scale of time frames and views. Pretty cool.

Yeah the smart cars are sweet. Jon and I were looking at that page not to long ago. Pretty amazing little mobiles.

D>M>