Thursday, June 15, 2006

Am I ever having a good time.

So after spending endless hours and being mostly happy with me game ratings/descriptions that I have pretty much finished up at boardgamegeek.com I decided to take a look at ElZar's and jr0n's. Oh man there is some funny shit. Props to the rock and jr0n. Especially the rock getting back on the horse and reentering out the lost entries. It is also awesome to see your opinions and memories of each game. Sort of personal. It can often explain a great many things too.

"Talisman in SPAAAAACE! This is a shitty expansion."

In other realms, eLzar, keep them coming. You already have three of these, but I know there are more. Go ahead and make me feel more inadequate about my rules divination skill:

"I can't tell you how many time Aaron was supposed to read these rules, or rather, the rules from the GW version. Now that the game is all pretty and streamlined, maybe he will, and maybe we will finally play this game!"

Man do I feel like a heel for not relearning such rules as: Fury of Dracula, Guerilla, Junta, Block Mania, Warrior Knights and what ever else I am forgetting. Ugggg...

D>M>