Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dangerously explosive

One might even say that jr0n, Ja-El and I have brains and sexual organs filled with M-80s. I just hope no one see any sexy ladies, 'cause you never know when one of us might just get blowed the fuck up trying to attract a mate.

Elzar, from what I understand from conversations with others, Pacifica is the foggiest place on the planet. I hope that your next visit will be more fruitful.

Oh and your a jArk for not telling me that before. Everytime I went to do that work, maybe several times over a couple years I would totally forget how to use the script and how I needed to prep the data file. Ass, ass, ass...

That is good that they caught that little prick. That is just f'd up. I mean who the hell intentionally runs over someone. What an asshat. How does a Kid get that screwed up?

D>M>


Bears are crazy Willie, they'll bite your head off if you wear steak on it.